With that said, I'm sure you're also planning gifts and we all need a bit of help and advice when it comes to jewelry especially as a gift. So here are my tips for purchasing for a loved one.
1. When in doubt, buy a necklace - Why? Because you don't need any sort of measurements (except for maybe chain length) but really a necklace is super easy and one that most people love.
2. Observe what kind of metal they like - Some people are strictly gold or silver and some love both. Pay attention to what they wear on a daily basis then pick your metal.
3. Order three to four weeks ahead of the holidays - As you know we're all in prep mode so it can take a bit longer to get your orders out the door and in your loved ones hands.
4. Gems catch the eye - Who doesn't love bling? If you can purchase a piece with some stones or ones that are their birthstone, this is usually a big hit with women.
5. Know the gift receipts and exchange policies - Most jewelers do not offer returns, especially small business BUT you can usually get a gift receipt or exchange receipt just in case your recipient isn't completely happy.
I hope these tips help you this holiday season and if you have any questions or additional tips - let me know!
And here's your chance to get some holiday shopping done now - click the button below.